Conceived and designed by Tricia Huntley of Huntley Interiors, our Celine pendant was inspired by mid-century Italian design, and the greats such as Brancusi and Picasso. “I love the artists of that era and how they created sculptural pieces that were both so interesting and yet simple,” she says. “The design was intended to reduce this visual mass into something lighter and more sculptural, making it useful in multiples spaces from entryways to dining rooms.” Our blacksmith says this LED-powered pendant is one of our most challenging designs due to the time and strength required to create the bowl and balance the frame. It is shown here in a soft matte Venetian plaster, and is available in all of our finishes.
Standard Finish (A)
Prime Finish (B)
Art Polish (C)
Premium Finish (D)
Size Options + Specifications
Lead time 12-16 weeks
This piece is not adjustable on site, please order the exact required drop. Additional charge may apply.
Designed by Tricia Huntley
- Pack and freight additional. Must be quoted.
- All lighting is UL approved.
- Ironware products are hand forged, and as a result, dimensions may vary.
- All designs by © Karin Eaton / Ironware International, Inc.
- Customization available. Contact us.