The Fabienne Six-Light chandelier would feel equally at home in a castle as it will in today’s traditional and transitional interiors. Made of wrought iron, the chandelier has a bottom ring around which candle sleeves that hold their glinting bulbs are arranged. The ring is clasped to the direct-mount canopy by artfully arranged interconnecting rods. The fixture is shown here in antique bronze and is available in all of our finishes that are meticulously applied by hand by our skilled artisans in our Nashville studio.
Standard Finish (A)
Prime Finish (B)
Art Polish (C)
Premium Finish (D)
Size Options + Specifications
Shown with smooth ivory resin. Also available with drips
Lead time 12-16 weeks
This piece is not adjustable on site, please order the exact required drop. Additional charge may apply.
- Pack and freight additional. Must be quoted.
- All lighting is UL approved.
- Ironware products are hand forged, and as a result, dimensions may vary.
- All designs by © Karin Eaton / Ironware International, Inc.
- Customization available. Contact us.