Lysander Upholstered Barstool
The Lysander barstool was originally custom designed for the savvy interior design studio of Marks & Frantz. The upholstered seat is elevated on twisted rope-like wrought iron legs and accentuated by an alluring handle that pops up above its rolled back. Both the upholstered seat and back are tufted to give this barstool both comfort and elegance. The frame of the Lysander, shown here in a heavy antique gold finish, is available to order in all of our finishes, and the piece is further individualized by your choice of fabric.
Standard Finish (A)
Prime Finish (B)
Art Polish (C)
Premium Finish (D)
Size Options + Specifications
COM 2 yards
Lead time 12-16 weeks
- Pack and freight additional. Must be quoted.
- All lighting is UL approved.
- Ironware products are hand forged, and as a result, dimensions may vary.
- All designs by © Karin Eaton / Ironware International, Inc.
- Customization available. Contact us.