With the Acadia Lantern luminous overhead, any room will take on an air of abundance. Proving the talent of our blacksmiths, the design dexterously showcases forged iron bands that encircle hammered wrought iron rods to create a masterful composition. Shown here in a Black finish, the Acadia comes in all of our fine finishes that are meticulously applied by hand by our skilled artisans in our Nashville studio. This version of the Acadia, which is one of our designs that is so popular we have produced it in a number of custom sizes and shapes, is included in our Quickship program.
Contact us for a quote.
Standard Finish (A)
Prime Finish (B)
Art Polish (C)
Premium Finish (D)
Size Options + Specifications
|4 Lights||8158-4||14||20||60 Watt Max, Candelabra||Ivory Resin||10 lbs||Save | Print Specifications|
|4 Lights||8158-4B||20||30||60 Watt Max, Edison||Antiqued Brass||20 lbs||Save | Print Specifications|
|8 Lights Quickship||8158B||30||44||60 Watt Max, Edison||Ships with bulbs as shown||37 lbs||Save | Print Specifications|
|8 Lights||8158||30||44||100 Wat Max, Edison||Ivory Resin||37 lbs||Save | Print Specifications|
Ships with canopy assembly measuring 5.75” Dia x 4.25”H and 40" of chain.
- Items marked Quickship or In Stock are delivered in 2 to 4 weeks. All other items including custom are 14 to 18 weeks delivery.
- Pack and freight additional. Must be quoted.
- All lighting is UL approved.
- Ironware products are hand forged, and as a result, dimensions may vary.
- All designs by © Karin Eaton / Ironware International, Inc.
- Customization available. Contact us.