With the Acadia Lantern luminous overhead, any room will take on an air of abundance. Proving the talent of our blacksmiths, the design dexterously showcases forged iron bands that encircle hammered wrought iron rods to create a masterful composition. Shown here in a Black finish, the Acadia comes in all of our fine finishes that are meticulously applied by hand by our skilled artisans in our Nashville studio. This version of the Acadia, which is one of our designs that is so popular we have produced it in a number of custom sizes and shapes, is included in our Quickship program.
Standard Finish (A)
Prime Finish (B)
Art Polish (C)
Premium Finish (D)
Pricing + Size Options + Specifications
|Variations||Product No.||Dia||H||Lamping||Sleeves/Cylinders||Weight||List * Please login to see trade pricing|
|4 Lights||8158-4||14||20||60 Watt Max, Candelabra||Ivory Resin||10 lbs||$3,790.00 (Standard Options Only) Save | Print Specifications|
|4 Lights||8158-4B||20||30||60 Watt Max, Edison||Antiqued Brass||20 lbs||$3,610.00 (Standard Options Only) Save | Print Specifications|
|8 Lights Quickship||8158B||30||44||60 Watt Max, Edison||Ships with bulbs as shown||37 lbs||$4,130.00 (Standard Options Only) Save | Print Specifications|
|8 Lights In Stock||8158||30||44||100 Wat Max, Edison||Ivory Resin||37 lbs||$4,310.00 (Standard Options Only) Save | Print Specifications|
- Standard not in stock and custom items ship in 14 to 18 weeks. Any items marked Quickship or In Stock ship in 2 to 4 weeks.
- Pack and freight additional. Must be quoted.
- All lighting is UL approved.
- Ironware products are hand forged, and as a result, dimensions may vary.
- All designs by © Karin Eaton / Ironware International, Inc.
- Customization available. Contact us.