A book on Greek ornamentation was founder Karin Eaton’s inspiration for the stylized leaf form of the Adia Sconce, which appears to be embossed on the domed inverted heart-shaped wall plate. The flora is patined in an Antique Gold finish and the contrasting background has been treated to our Traditional Brown finish. This is one of our fixtures that changes its personality fairly dramatically when any other combination of finishes is chosen or any of our variety of fabric shades are tapped to soften the sconce’s illumination.
Contact us for a quote.
Standard Finish (A)
Prime Finish (B)
Art Polish (C)
Premium Finish (D)
Size Options + Specifications
Wax with drips are available for an additional charge (reduces wattage to 25 max).
Resin sleeves available for an additional charge and a slight change to the design will be required.
- Items marked Quickship or In Stock are delivered in 2 to 4 weeks. All other items including custom are 14 to 18 weeks delivery.
- Pack and freight additional. Must be quoted.
- All lighting is UL approved.
- Ironware products are hand forged, and as a result, dimensions may vary.
- All designs by © Karin Eaton / Ironware International, Inc.
- Customization available. Contact us.