The oak leaf motif is a heraldic symbol that represents strength, stability and nobility throughout the history of design. This is why our Andrea Mirror with its antiqued glass and regal frame will honor its space on the wall with great aplomb. The lilting organic quality of each leaf is testament to the remarkable skill and artistry of our blacksmiths. Shown here in a Antique Gold Heavy finish, the frame of the Andrea comes in all of our finishes that are meticulously applied by hand by our skilled artisans in our Nashville studio except brush polish and gunmetal. This piece is also available with a clear mirrored surface, and it can be hung vertically or horizontally.
Contact us for a quote.
Standard Finish (A)
Prime Finish (B)
Art Polish (C)
Premium Finish (D)
Size Options + Specifications
1/8" Antiqued mirror
- Standard not in stock and custom items ship in 14 to 18 weeks. Any items marked Quickship or In Stock ship in 2 to 4 weeks.
- Pack and freight additional. Must be quoted.
- All lighting is UL approved.
- Ironware products are hand forged, and as a result, dimensions may vary.
- All designs by © Karin Eaton / Ironware International, Inc.
- Customization available. Contact us.