The popular Bijou Pendant is a work horse. Used alone or in multiples, this pendant lends its handsome, hand-forged iron presence to task areas where clarity is required. Its artfully hammered stem accented by round spheres, is a splendid example of elegant simplicity. Pictured here in our Traditional Brown finish with Antique Gold details and cream linen shade, the Bijou single-light Pendant is also available in any of our finishes, meticulously applied by our artisans in our Nashville studio.
Standard Finish (A)
Prime Finish (B)
Art Polish (C)
Premium Finish (D)
Pricing + Size Options + Specifications
Comes with white linen shade may substitute with cream linen, European Parchment. Pewter Mica available for an additional charge.
Ships with canopy assembly measuring 5.75" Dia x 4.25"H. 40" of chain included upon request.
- Standard not in stock and custom items ship in 14 to 18 weeks. Any items marked Quickship or In Stock ship in 2 to 4 weeks.
- Pack and freight additional. Must be quoted.
- All lighting is UL approved.
- Ironware products are hand forged, and as a result, dimensions may vary.
- All designs by © Karin Eaton / Ironware International, Inc.
- Customization available. Contact us.