The popular Bijou Pendant is a work horse. Used alone or in multiples, this pendant lends its handsome, hand-forged iron presence to task areas where clarity is required. Its artfully hammered stem accented by round spheres, is a splendid example of elegant simplicity. Pictured here in our Traditional Brown finish with Antique Gold details and cream linen shade, the Bijou single-light Pendant is also available in any of our finishes, meticulously applied by our artisans in our Nashville studio.
Contact us for a quote.
Standard Finish (A)
Prime Finish (B)
Art Polish (C)
Premium Finish (D)
Size Options + Specifications
Comes with white linen shade may substitute with cream linen, European Parchment. Pewter Mica available for an additional charge.
Ships with canopy assembly measuring 5.75" Dia x 4.25"H. 40" of chain included upon request.
- Standard not in stock and custom items ship in 14 to 18 weeks. Any items marked Quickship or In Stock ship in 2 to 4 weeks.
- Pack and freight additional. Must be quoted.
- All lighting is UL approved.
- Ironware products are hand forged, and as a result, dimensions may vary.
- All designs by © Karin Eaton / Ironware International, Inc.
- Customization available. Contact us.