Strong European traditional styling dominates our hand-crafted iron Bronwyn Sconce. Ironware’s skilled blacksmiths in France forge a domed oval-shaped wall plate and frame it with a notched cord. A stem with leaves camouflages the French style wiring and lends a feminine touch, making this design an enduring one. Once our talented blacksmiths have created this lovely sconce, it can be treated to any of our fine finishes, which are meticulously applied by our skilled artisans in our Nashville studio. The Bronwyn Sconce is shown here in Black finish with a cream linen shade.
Contact us for a quote.
Standard Finish (A)
Prime Finish (B)
Art Polish (C)
Premium Finish (D)
Size Options + Specifications
Comes with cream linen shade may substitute with white linen, European parchment or ivory silk pongee. Pewter Mica available for an additional charge.
- Items marked Quickship or In Stock are delivered in 2 to 4 weeks. All other items including custom are 14 to 18 weeks delivery.
- Pack and freight additional. Must be quoted.
- All lighting is UL approved.
- Ironware products are hand forged, and as a result, dimensions may vary.
- All designs by © Karin Eaton / Ironware International, Inc.
- Customization available. Contact us.