Strong European traditional styling dominates our hand-crafted iron Bronwyn Sconce. Ironware’s skilled blacksmiths in France forge a domed oval-shaped wall plate and frame it with a notched cord. A stem with leaves camouflages the French style wiring and lends a feminine touch, making this design an enduring one. Once our talented blacksmiths have created this lovely sconce, it can be treated to any of our fine finishes, which are meticulously applied by our skilled artisans in our Nashville studio. The Bronwyn Sconce is shown here in Black finish with a cream linen shade.
Contact us for a quote.
Single available in stock
Standard Finish (A)
Prime Finish (B)
Art Polish (C)
Premium Finish (D)
Size Options + Specifications
|Variations||Product No.||W||D||H||Lamping||Weight||List * Please login to see trade pricing|
|1 Light In Stock||1051||7||11||15||40 Watt Max, Edison||2.5 lbs||$1,230.00 (Standard Options Only) Save | Print Specifications|
|1 Light||1051B||7||11||13||25 Watt Max, Edison||4.5 lbs||$1,210.00 (Standard Options Only) Save | Print Specifications|
Comes with cream linen shade may substitute with white linen, European parchment or ivory silk pongee. Pewter Mica available for an additional charge.
- Standard not in stock and custom items ship in 14 to 18 weeks. Any items marked Quickship or In Stock ship in 2 to 4 weeks.
- Pack and freight additional. Must be quoted.
- All lighting is UL approved.
- Ironware products are hand forged, and as a result, dimensions may vary.
- All designs by © Karin Eaton / Ironware International, Inc.
- Customization available. Contact us.