Cambria bridges the gap between classic and transitional style with its hand-forged, reeded strapwork “cage” framing an elegant 6-light fixture. Crystal clear slender glass panels are deftly secured in the Cambria, adding drama to its finely-honed curves and lines that send waves of sparkling light throughout your space. A prime example of the spectacular talents of our Normandy blacksmiths, the Cambria is shown here in four of our fine finishes to illustrate its versatility. Artisans in our Nashville studio will meticulously apply the finish of your choice.
Contact us for a quote.
Standard Finish (A)
Prime Finish (B)
Art Polish (C)
Premium Finish (D)
Size Options + Specifications
Lead time 12-16 weeks
Ships with canopy assembly measuring 5.75” Dia x 4.25”H and 40" of chain
- Pack and freight additional. Must be quoted.
- All lighting is UL approved.
- Ironware products are hand forged, and as a result, dimensions may vary.
- All designs by © Karin Eaton / Ironware International, Inc.
- Customization available. Contact us.