Like a flower perennially in bloom, the Carlotta is a prime example of our French country line of chandeliers, hand-forged in the Normandy atelier. Graceful branches hold the lights aloft while the curls emanating from the center are festooned with delicate fleurettes and lavish leaves. The three, six, and nine light standard sizes are seen here in our Traditional Brown finish with Antique Gold accents as well as in classic Black and Pewter finishes. Carlotta can be produced in any number of our fine finish combinations, which are meticulously applied here in the states by our skilled artisans in the Nashville studio.
Contact us for a quote.
Standard Finish (A)
Prime Finish (B)
Art Polish (C)
Premium Finish (D)
Size Options + Specifications
|Variations||Product No.||Dia||H||Lamping||Sleeves/Cylinders||Weight||List (A) * Please login to see trade pricing|
|3 Lights||890-3||22||22||60 Watt Max, Candelabra||Ivory Paper||12 lbs||$3,320.00||Save | Print Specifications|
|6 Lights||890-6||26||26||60 Watt Max, Candelabra||Ivory Paper||16 lbs||$4,375.00||Save | Print Specifications|
|9 Lights||890||38||38||60 Watt Max Candelabra||Ivory Paper||25 lbs||$5,180.00||Save | Print Specifications|
Wax with drips are available for an additional charge (reduces wattage to 25 max).
Resin sleeves available for an additional charge and a slight change to the design will be required.
Ships with canopy assembly measuring 5.75” Dia x 3”H and 40" of chain.
- Standard not in stock and custom items ship in 14 to 18 weeks. Any items marked Quickship or In Stock ship in 2 to 4 weeks.
- Pack and freight additional. Must be quoted.
- All lighting is UL approved.
- Ironware products are hand forged, and as a result, dimensions may vary.
- All designs by © Karin Eaton / Ironware International, Inc.
- Customization available. Contact us.