The Cassiopeia 5 Light Chandelier takes its powers of illumination seriously, as the arcing lines that lend the fixture its appeal orbit around star-like points of light. The hammered surface of the wrought iron frame will change its personality slightly depending upon the finish chosen. For traditional stylistic notes, Antique Bronze or Black finishes strike the right tone; for transitional appeal, pick a gleaming finish such as Tin or Antique Silver. The Cassiopeia, which is shown here in a Traditional Brown finish with a hammered surface, is one of our designs that is so popular we have produced it in a number of custom sizes and shapes. It is available in all of our finishes and is among our Quickship offerings. The 5 Light Cassiopeia is a variation of the original Cassiopeia 6 Light Chandelier.
Standard Finish (A)
Prime Finish (B)
Art Polish (C)
Premium Finish (D)
Pricing + Size Options + Specifications
Smooth (dripless) ivory resin
Ships with canopy assembly measuring 5.75” Dia x 4.25”H and 40" of chain.
- Standard not in stock and custom items ship in 14 to 18 weeks. Any items marked Quickship or In Stock ship in 2 to 4 weeks.
- Pack and freight additional. Must be quoted.
- All lighting is UL approved.
- Ironware products are hand forged, and as a result, dimensions may vary.
- All designs by © Karin Eaton / Ironware International, Inc.
- Customization available. Contact us.