Conceived and designed by Tricia Huntley of Huntley Interiors, our Celine Pendant was inspired by mid-century Italian design, and the greats such as Brancusi and Picasso. “I love the artists of that era and how they created sculptural pieces that were both so interesting and yet simple,” she says. “The design was intended to reduce this visual mass into something lighter and more sculptural, making it useful in multiples spaces from entryways to dining rooms.” Our blacksmith says this LED-powered pendant is one of our most challenging designs due to the time and strength required to create the bowl and balance the frame. It is shown here in a soft matte Venetian Plaster, and is available in all of our finishes.
Contact us for a quote.
Standard Finish (A)
Prime Finish (B)
Art Polish (C)
Premium Finish (D)
Size Options + Specifications
Comes standard with LED lights or can be specified for incandescent.
Direct mount, not adjustable on site/does not use chain. Must consider your required overall drop when ordering and request a quote to change the 40"H if needed.
- Standard not in stock and custom items ship in 14 to 18 weeks. Any items marked Quickship or In Stock ship in 2 to 4 weeks.
- Pack and freight additional. Must be quoted.
- All lighting is UL approved.
- Ironware products are hand forged, and as a result, dimensions may vary.
- All designs by © Karin Eaton / Ironware International, Inc.
- Customization available. Contact us.