The simple and elegant Claire 2 Light Sconce has detailing which recalls a classic crown of olive leaves. Our talented blacksmiths in France forged iron into two vines that twine upwards, balanced on either side with elongated leaves. Shown here burnished in our Traditional Brown finish with Antique Gold accents, the Claire Sconce can be produced in any of our fine finishes, which are meticulously applied by our skilled artisans in our Nashville studio.
Contact us for a quote.
Standard Finish (A)
Prime Finish (B)
Art Polish (C)
Premium Finish (D)
Size Options + Specifications
Wax with drips are available for an additional charge (reduces wattage to 25 max).
Resin sleeves available for an additional charge and a slight change to the design will be required.
- Standard not in stock and custom items ship in 14 to 18 weeks. Any items marked Quickship or In Stock ship in 2 to 4 weeks.
- Pack and freight additional. Must be quoted.
- All lighting is UL approved.
- Ironware products are hand forged, and as a result, dimensions may vary.
- All designs by © Karin Eaton / Ironware International, Inc.
- Customization available. Contact us.