When historical designs strike a timeless note, they have a way of staying in fashion. Case in point is our Cleo Chandelier. Comprised of circles bound together in an artful geometric framework, the graceful ring supports the fixture’s luminous torches of light with elegance. Our Cleo is one of our designs that is so popular we have produced it in a number of custom sizes and shapes. Shown here in a Brush Polished finish, it is available in all of our finishes that are meticulously applied by hand by our skilled artisans in our Nashville studio.
Standard Finish (A)
Prime Finish (B)
Art Polish (C)
Premium Finish (D)
Size Options + Specifications
Resin sleeves available for an additional charge
Hand blown glass or etched white glass cylinders are available for an additional charge. This increases the wattage to 60 max.
- Standard not in stock and custom items ship in 14 to 18 weeks. Any items marked Quickship or In Stock ship in 2 to 4 weeks.
- Pack and freight additional. Must be quoted.
- All lighting is UL approved.
- Ironware products are hand forged, and as a result, dimensions may vary.
- All designs by © Karin Eaton / Ironware International, Inc.
- Customization available. Contact us.