Once upon a time, candles flickered from designs that preceded our Cyd Sconce with its classic shape. The clean lines of this forged iron fixture give it a modern edge while the candelabra bulb set within a candle sleeve atop a bobeche heighten the traditional feel that makes this design an enduring one. After our talented blacksmiths have created this lovely sconce, it can be treated to any of our fine finishes, which are meticulously applied by hand by our skilled artisans in our Nashville studio. The Cyd is shown here in a Black finish and is included in our Quickship program.
Contact us for a quote.
Standard Finish (A)
Prime Finish (B)
Art Polish (C)
Premium Finish (D)
Size Options + Specifications
|Variations||Product No.||W||D||H||Lamping||Sleeves/Cylinders||Weight||List * Please login to see trade pricing|
|1 Light||1118||4||4||15||60 Watt Max, Candelabra||Ivory Resin||4 lbs||$1,370.00 (Standard Options Only) Save | Print Specifications|
|2 Lights||1118-2||8||4||15||60 Watt Max, Candelabra||Ivory Resin||5 lbs||$1,580.00 (Standard Options Only) Save | Print Specifications|
Wax with drips (reduces wattage to 25 max)
- Standard not in stock and custom items ship in 14 to 18 weeks. Any items marked Quickship or In Stock ship in 2 to 4 weeks.
- Pack and freight additional. Must be quoted.
- All lighting is UL approved.
- Ironware products are hand forged, and as a result, dimensions may vary.
- All designs by © Karin Eaton / Ironware International, Inc.
- Customization available. Contact us.