Given its stalwart design, the Deni Sconce is surprisingly flexible, as it pivots like a swing-arm lamp but with so much more charm. The sconce has a ribbed wall plate made of hand forged reeded strapwork that clasps the delicate stem loosely enough to allow it to swivel its light source. Shown here in Gun Metal, the sconce comes in all of our finishes that are meticulously applied by hand by our skilled artisans in our Nashville studio, and is available with a cream linen or a European parchment shade.
Contact us for a quote.
Standard Finish (A)
Prime Finish (B)
Art Polish (C)
Premium Finish (D)
Size Options + Specifications
Comes with cream linen shade may substitute with white linen, European parchment or ivory silk pongee. Pewter Mica available for an additional charge.
- Standard not in stock and custom items ship in 14 to 18 weeks. Any items marked Quickship or In Stock ship in 2 to 4 weeks.
- Pack and freight additional. Must be quoted.
- All lighting is UL approved.
- Ironware products are hand forged, and as a result, dimensions may vary.
- All designs by © Karin Eaton / Ironware International, Inc.
- Customization available. Contact us.