Sleep the sleep fit for royalty in our ever-popular Diego Bed, which comes in twin, full, queen, eastern king and California king sizes. It is available in several versions: a custom-upholstered headboard of one, two or three panels and a four-poster canopy that would look lovely fitted with flowing curtains or handsomely chic left uncloaked. Charming design details are the rings stepping up the posts toward the top of the canopy with round finials crowning the tops of each post. This bed is highly customizable, comes in all of our finishes that are meticulously applied by hand by our skilled artisans in our Nashville studio, and is available in COM/COL.
Contact us for a quote.
Standard Finish (A)
Prime Finish (B)
Art Polish (C)
Premium Finish (D)
Size Options + Specifications
IN STOCK BED-Frame sits at 7" off the floor, mattress and box spring space is 19.5", the top of the head board sits at 48.5" and the overall height is 87". This bed requires COM and choice of finish. Lead time is 4-6 weeks.
Shown in Queen size with canopy. Available without canopy. Available in Twin, Full, Queen, Eastern King, California King. Call for pricing and COM/COL requirement.
We advise clients to specify their desired height of frame from floor and mattress/boxspring required space (height). Ironware will adjust other dimensions to achieve the proportions as seen in the photo. All dimensions may be customized if desired.
COM 4.5 yards/ COL 72 square feet
- Standard not in stock and custom items ship in 14 to 18 weeks. Any items marked Quickship or In Stock ship in 2 to 4 weeks.
- Pack and freight additional. Must be quoted.
- All lighting is UL approved.
- Ironware products are hand forged, and as a result, dimensions may vary.
- All designs by © Karin Eaton / Ironware International, Inc.
- Customization available. Contact us.