Diego Coffee Table
Inspired by and named for Diego Giacometti, the Diego coffee table base exemplifies an era when furniture was made to last, so much so that the aesthetic qualities were carefully considered to make each piece a treasure worth keeping. This is our point of view when we made this hammered wrought iron base, which is a knobby work of art with articulated rings ornamenting its legs and stretcher. Fit it with our thick inset Italian limestone top to heighten the design’s timeless feel. As shown, the forged iron is finished in traditional brown and the Diego comes in all of our finishes to make it versatile in its stylistic stance.
Contact us for a quote.
Standard Finish (A)
Prime Finish (B)
Art Polish (C)
Premium Finish (D)
Size Options + Specifications
Pricing for Stone Top
Lead time 12 to 16 weeks
- Pack and freight additional. Must be quoted.
- All lighting is UL approved.
- Ironware products are hand forged, and as a result, dimensions may vary.
- All designs by © Karin Eaton / Ironware International, Inc.
- Customization available. Contact us.