Hanging from tenderly tapered iron hooks, our Eva Pendant lends its Boho-style glow where she is needed—lighting a luxurious framed mirror or work of art, or in multiples above a kitchen island, or in a hall. Eva’s finely hammered frame holds a linen shade and serves as a mount for the charmingly honed leaves. This creation was designed by Ironware’s Karin Eaton and made in France in our Normandy atelier. As seen above in Traditional Brown with Copper Metal Leaf accents, this unique pendant can be produced in any number of finishes from our list.
Contact us for a quote.
Standard Finish (A)
Prime Finish (B)
Art Polish (C)
Premium Finish (D)
Size Options + Specifications
Ships with canopy assembly measuring 5.75” Dia x 4.25”H. Various chain options available for extending the drop, but must be ordered with the fixture. Please contact your sales representative.
Interior shade is cream linen.
- Standard not in stock and custom items ship in 14 to 18 weeks. Any items marked Quickship or In Stock ship in 2 to 4 weeks.
- Pack and freight additional. Must be quoted.
- All lighting is UL approved.
- Ironware products are hand forged, and as a result, dimensions may vary.
- All designs by © Karin Eaton / Ironware International, Inc.
- Customization available. Contact us.