Simple at first glance, Ironware’s hand forged iron Fiona Chandelier is a showcase of our Normandy blacksmith’s artistic talents. The light bearing ring is created of multiple serpent tongue shaped strips with rivet detailing as is the direct mount junction box. Finely hammered double-ended hooks link the two together. Pictured in our Traditional Brown finish and brilliant Tangerine, Fiona can be produced in many of our fine finishes by artisans in our Nashville studio.
Contact us for a quote.
Standard Finish (A)
Prime Finish (B)
Art Polish (C)
Premium Finish (D)
Size Options + Specifications
Shown with smooth ivory resin. Also available with drips
This piece is not adjustable on site, please order the exact required drop. Additional charge may apply.
- Standard not in stock and custom items ship in 14 to 18 weeks. Any items marked Quickship or In Stock ship in 2 to 4 weeks.
- Pack and freight additional. Must be quoted.
- All lighting is UL approved.
- Ironware products are hand forged, and as a result, dimensions may vary.
- All designs by © Karin Eaton / Ironware International, Inc.
- Customization available. Contact us.