One of the iconic pieces from Pierre Picard’s original creations, the Florence 2-light forged iron Sconce is finely hammered into whimsical flourishes with delicate flowers and leaves splayed against your wall. Candle stems are mounted with flower-shaped bobeches that hold the candle lights. An example of the signature work of our Normandy atelier, Florence is pictured here in Traditional Brown finish with Antique Gold accents, applied by our artisans in our Nashville studio. Like our other designs, this sconce can be finished in any number of our finish combinations.
Standard Finish (A)
Prime Finish (B)
Art Polish (C)
Premium Finish (D)
Size Options + Specifications
Wax with drips are available for an additional charge (reduces wattage to 25 max).
Resin sleeves available for an additional charge and a slight change to the design will be required.
Ships with 5” Dia flat backplate. Client may choose to finish or cover the backplate to match their wall.
Lead time 12-16 weeks
- Pack and freight additional. Must be quoted.
- All lighting is UL approved.
- Ironware products are hand forged, and as a result, dimensions may vary.
- All designs by © Karin Eaton / Ironware International, Inc.
- Customization available. Contact us.