Recalling the days of heraldry, the luxuriously appointed Gwendolyn hand forged iron Sconce is an example of the extraordinary talents of the blacksmiths in Ironware’s Normandy atelier. Gwendolyn’s elaborate wall plate features an intricately cut design and is edged with twisted cording. Delicately hewn oak leaves embrace both the hammered candleholders and appear fastened with a cord above the stylized cross at the base of the fixture. Here our Traditional Brown finish is accented with Antique Gold. As always, the Gwendolyn Sconce can be produced with any of our fine finishes by our skilled artisans in our Nashville studio.
Contact us for a quote.
Standard Finish (A)
Prime Finish (B)
Premium Finish (D)
Size Options + Specifications
Wax with drips are available for an additional charge (reduces wattage to 25 max).
Resin sleeves available for an additional charge and a slight change to the design will be required.
Ships with 5” Dia flat backplate. Client may choose to finish or cover the backplate to match their wall.
- Items marked Quickship or In Stock are delivered in 2 to 4 weeks. All other items including custom are 14 to 18 weeks delivery.
- Pack and freight additional. Must be quoted.
- All lighting is UL approved.
- Ironware products are hand forged, and as a result, dimensions may vary.
- All designs by © Karin Eaton / Ironware International, Inc.
- Customization available. Contact us.