Inspired by a centuries-old design our Normandy blacksmiths crafted this classic Hilaire Sconce for your castle - or condo walls. The hand-forged rectangular wall plate is rounded at the ends. The single light and candlesleeve are gracefully held aloft by a stem secured with a bit of reeded strapwork and a round finial. Shown here in a Silver Suede finish, it is available in any number of finish combinations from the list we offer.
Contact us for a quote.
Standard Finish (A)
Prime Finish (B)
Art Polish (C)
Premium Finish (D)
Size Options + Specifications
Wax with drips are available for an additional charge (reduces wattage to 25 max).
Resin sleeves available for an additional charge and a slight change to the design will be required.
Ships with 5” Dia flat backplate. Client may choose to finish or cover the backplate to match their wall.
- Items marked Quickship or In Stock are delivered in 2 to 4 weeks. All other items including custom are 14 to 18 weeks delivery.
- Pack and freight additional. Must be quoted.
- All lighting is UL approved.
- Ironware products are hand forged, and as a result, dimensions may vary.
- All designs by © Karin Eaton / Ironware International, Inc.
- Customization available. Contact us.