The lovely twining vines and leaves of the Ines Sconce is one of Ironware’s most popular designs. It’s finely hammered surface demonstrates our French blacksmiths’ skills and creativity. Shown here in classic Traditional Brown finish with Antique Gold accents, the Ines can be produced in any number of our fine finishes, which are meticulously applied here in the states by our skilled artisans in our Nashville studio.
1 Single available
Select any standard finish
SALE PRICE $250.00
Standard Finish (A)
Prime Finish (B)
Art Polish (C)
Premium Finish (D)
Pricing + Size Options + Specifications
Wax with drips are available for an additional charge (reduces wattage to 25 max).
Resin sleeves available for an additional charge and a slight change to the design will be required.
Ships with 5” Dia flat backplate. Client may choose to finish or cover the backplate to match their wall.
- Standard not in stock and custom items ship in 14 to 18 weeks. Any items marked Quickship or In Stock ship in 2 to 4 weeks.
- Pack and freight additional. Must be quoted.
- All lighting is UL approved.
- Ironware products are hand forged, and as a result, dimensions may vary.
- All designs by © Karin Eaton / Ironware International, Inc.
- Customization available. Contact us.