As graceful as its namesake (legendary dance icon Isadora Duncan) this luxury chandelier seems to express the wild nature of exuberantly twirling vines dressed in delicate leaves and berries. This elaborate 8-light work of art was born organically from the hands of gifted blacksmiths manning the forge in our Normandy atelier. This piece is an example of one of the signature styles of our French forge. Isadora can be customized to your specifications and with your chosen finish. An example of its shape-shifting personality, Isadora is shown here in a variety of finishes including the unique Silver Metal Leaf with Brush Polished accents.
Contact us for a quote.
Standard Finish (A)
Prime Finish (B)
Art Polish (C)
Premium Finish (D)
Size Options + Specifications
|8 Lights||862||32||30||Hammered||60 Watt Max, Candelabra||Ivory Paper||10 lbs||Save | Print Specifications|
|8 Lights||862SD||32||30||Hammered||60 Watt Max, Candelabra||Ivory Paper||10 lbs||Save | Print Specifications|
|15 Lights||862-15||48||38||Hammered||60 Watt Max, Candelabra||Ivory Paper||25 lbs||Save | Print Specifications|
Wax with drips are available for an additional charge (reduces wattage to 25 max).
Resin sleeves available for an additional charge and a slight change to the design will be required.
Ships with canopy assembly measuring 5.75” Dia x 4.25”H and 40" of chain.
Lead time 12-16 weeks
- Items marked Quickship or In Stock are delivered in 2 to 4 weeks. All other items including custom are 14 to 18 weeks delivery.
- Pack and freight additional. Must be quoted.
- All lighting is UL approved.
- Ironware products are hand forged, and as a result, dimensions may vary.
- All designs by © Karin Eaton / Ironware International, Inc.
- Customization available. Contact us.