Organically conceived and executed, the hand-forged iron Isadora 2 Light Sconce appears to grow from your walls like an errant wisteria vine running wild. With its lovely twining vines and leaves, Isadora is one of Ironware’s most enduringly popular designs. The finely hammered surface demonstrates our French blacksmiths’ skills and creativity. Shown here in classic Traditional Brown finish with Antique Gold accents, the Isadora can be produced in any number of our fine finishes, which are meticulously applied here in the states by our skilled artisans in our Nashville studio.
Contact us for a quote.
Standard Finish (A)
Prime Finish (B)
Art Polish (C)
Premium Finish (D)
Size Options + Specifications
Wax with drips are available for an additional charge (reduces wattage to 25 max).
Resin sleeves available for an additional charge and a slight change to the design will be required.
- Ships with 5” Dia flat backplate. Client may choose to finish or cover the backplate to match their wall.
Lead time 12-16 weeks
- Pack and freight additional. Must be quoted.
- All lighting is UL approved.
- Ironware products are hand forged, and as a result, dimensions may vary.
- All designs by © Karin Eaton / Ironware International, Inc.
- Customization available. Contact us.