The double paned Jeannette Sconce has a time-honored bearing that might be interpreted as having a modern day heraldic sense of style. The twin four-petaled stars are centered on slender iron x's, the composition as it is shown here rendered in an Antique Bronze finish with Antique Gold accents, though it is available in any number of combinations from our list of fine finishes. The two seeded glass panels shown can be substituted with amber or pewter mica, frosted white resin, English muffle glass, small hammered glass, German antique glass or plain glass panels, each choice a stylistic shift to make this a versatile light fixture.
Contact us for a quote.
Single available in stock
Standard Finish (A)
Prime Finish (B)
Art Polish (C)
Premium Finish (D)
Size Options + Specifications
Comes with seeded glass. May substitute with amber or pewter mica, frosted white resin, English muffle glass, small hammered glass, or German antique glass.
- Standard not in stock and custom items ship in 14 to 18 weeks. Any items marked Quickship or In Stock ship in 2 to 4 weeks.
- Pack and freight additional. Must be quoted.
- All lighting is UL approved.
- Ironware products are hand forged, and as a result, dimensions may vary.
- All designs by © Karin Eaton / Ironware International, Inc.
- Customization available. Contact us.