Jill Table Lamp
As the founder of our atelier said, "From a piece of iron you can do anything. In the fire art begins, and the possibilities are infinite". From a plain rod of iron stock this beautiful, hand hammered spiral is created. Our artisans hammer the piece while hot then bend creating a spring and capturing pure energy! This spunky little charmer with a modern drum shade, an exposed cloth cord, topped with a round finial, will invigorate any setting.
Contact us for a quote.
Standard Finish (A)
Prime Finish (B)
Art Polish (C)
Premium Finish (D)
Size Options + Specifications
Comes with putty linen shade may substitute with white linen, cream linen, European parchment or ivory silk pongee. Pewter Mica available for an additional charge.
- Standard not in stock and custom items ship in 14 to 18 weeks. Any items marked Quickship or In Stock ship in 2 to 4 weeks.
- Pack and freight additional. Must be quoted.
- All lighting is UL approved.
- Ironware products are hand forged, and as a result, dimensions may vary.
- All designs by © Karin Eaton / Ironware International, Inc.
- Customization available. Contact us.