Jonathan Table Base
The elegant Jonathan Table was inspired by a Diego Giacometti piece that was custom designed for Hubert de Givenchy's Château de Jonchet. The octagonal shape makes it a perfect statement piece for the center of a handsomely sized foyer or for the corner of a great room. The table top, which is travertine, is inset flush with the curved and smooth 1.5" frame. This frame rests on and contrasts with eight boldly hammered legs, each of which is lightly flared at the base and capped with a delicate ring. The four intersecting stretchers secure each leg with a hammered ring to provide strength and grace to this classic design. Evidence of the master blacksmith is seen in every detail. Given its shape and size, this is an ideal tableau for artfully arranging coffee table books and accessories. The Jonathan comes in all of our finishes. Shown with 1 1/4" cream travertine inset top. Call to discuss top options.
Contact us for a quote.
Standard Finish (A)
Prime Finish (B)
Art Polish (C)
Premium Finish (D)
Size Options + Specifications
Pricing for Stone Top
Travertine top availability varies. Please call to discuss options and pricing at the time of ordering or quoting. Client may also source their own. Shown with Travertine top.
- Items marked Quickship or In Stock are delivered in 2 to 4 weeks. All other items including custom are 14 to 18 weeks delivery.
- Pack and freight additional. Must be quoted.
- All lighting is UL approved.
- Ironware products are hand forged, and as a result, dimensions may vary.
- All designs by © Karin Eaton / Ironware International, Inc.
- Customization available. Contact us.