The elegant Jonathan Table was inspired by a Diego Giacometti piece that was custom designed for Hubert de Givenchy's Château de Jonchet. The octagonal shape makes it a perfect statement piece for the center of a handsomely sized foyer or for the corner of a great room. The table is shown with an ebonized white oak top inset into the curved and smooth 1.5" frame. This frame rests on and contrasts with eight boldly hammered legs, each of which is lightly flared at the base and capped with a delicate ring. The four intersecting stretchers secure each leg with a hammered ring to provide strength and grace to this classic design. Evidence of the master blacksmith is seen in every detail. Given its shape and size, this is an ideal tableau for artfully arranging coffee table books, flowers, and accessories. The Jonathan comes in all of our finishes.
Standard Finish (A)
Prime Finish (B)
Art Polish (C)
Premium Finish (D)
Pricing + Size Options + Specifications
Options for Top
Comes with ebonized white oak top. Can substitute white oak top. Stone top available for additional charge, must be quoted. Client may source their own top. Call for table base only price.
- Standard not in stock and custom items ship in 14 to 18 weeks. Any items marked Quickship or In Stock ship in 2 to 4 weeks.
- Pack and freight additional. Must be quoted.
- All lighting is UL approved.
- Ironware products are hand forged, and as a result, dimensions may vary.
- All designs by © Karin Eaton / Ironware International, Inc.
- Customization available. Contact us.