With its masculine presence and sculptural shape, the hand-forged iron Karel Table Lamp does double-duty as a work of art. The heavily hammered body attached by rivets to a forged circular base demonstrates the astute skills of our blacksmiths in Ironware’s Normandy atelier. Shown here burnished in our Antique Gold finish with a cream shade, the Karel Lamp can be produced in any of our fine finishes.
Contact us for a quote.
Standard Finish (A)
Prime Finish (B)
Art Polish (C)
Premium Finish (D)
Size Options + Specifications
Comes with cream linen shade may substitute with white linen, European parchment or ivory silk pongee. Pewter Mica available for an additional charge.
- Standard not in stock and custom items ship in 14 to 18 weeks. Any items marked Quickship or In Stock ship in 2 to 4 weeks.
- Pack and freight additional. Must be quoted.
- All lighting is UL approved.
- Ironware products are hand forged, and as a result, dimensions may vary.
- All designs by © Karin Eaton / Ironware International, Inc.
- Customization available. Contact us.