The Lala Sconce whimsically occupies its spot on the wall as if it has drawn the most playful profile it could imagine! The looping design is made of forged iron, the agile pose it strikes illustrating the talent of the blacksmiths in our Normandy atelier. It is shown here in an Antique Bronze finish, though it is available in any of our fine finishes that are meticulously applied by hand by our skilled artisans in our Nashville studio. Among the shade options is white linen, shown; cream linen and ivory silk pongee.
Contact us for a quote.
Standard Finish (A)
Prime Finish (B)
Art Polish (C)
Premium Finish (D)
Size Options + Specifications
Comes with white linen shade, may substitute with cream linen or ivory silk pongee.
- Items marked Quickship or In Stock are delivered in 2 to 4 weeks. All other items including custom are 14 to 18 weeks delivery.
- Pack and freight additional. Must be quoted.
- All lighting is UL approved.
- Ironware products are hand forged, and as a result, dimensions may vary.
- All designs by © Karin Eaton / Ironware International, Inc.
- Customization available. Contact us.