The French gothic revival style of Ironware’s hand-forged iron Laurence goes where no chandelier of its type has gone before—your home. A veritable showcase of our Normandy blacksmith’s artistic talents, our Laurence Chandelier is honed and hammered to create a uniquely French luxury fixture fit for your castle (or your condo). Trefoil details blossom out of a quatrefoil shape that is held to an exterior band by rings of reeded strapwork. Bobeches hold faux wax candles that cast a luminous glow and forged iron double-ended hooks link together to a central sphere connected to its ceiling mount. Pictured in our Traditional Brown and Antique Bronze finish (a custom-made 14-light variation), Laurence can be produced in many of our fine finishes by artisans in our Nashville studio.
Standard Finish (A)
Prime Finish (B)
Art Polish (C)
Premium Finish (D)
Pricing + Size Options + Specifications
|Variations||Product No.||Dia||W||L||H||Lamping||Sleeves/Cylinders||Weight||List * Please login to see trade pricing|
|6 Lights||810||24||21||100 Watt Max, Edison||Ivory Resin||18 lbs||$2,755.00 (Standard Options Only) Save | Print Specifications|
|14 Lights||810-14||22||60||58||25 Watt Max, Edison||Ivory Resin||50 lbs||$9,430.00 (Standard Options Only) Save | Print Specifications|
Symmetrical and smooth (dripless) or with drips ivory resin.
Hand blown glass or etched white glass cylinders are available for an additional charge.
- Standard not in stock and custom items ship in 14 to 18 weeks. Any items marked Quickship or In Stock ship in 2 to 4 weeks.
- Pack and freight additional. Must be quoted.
- All lighting is UL approved.
- Ironware products are hand forged, and as a result, dimensions may vary.
- All designs by © Karin Eaton / Ironware International, Inc.
- Customization available. Contact us.