The French gothic revival style of Ironware’s hand-forged iron Laurence goes where no chandelier of its type has gone before—your home. A veritable showcase of our Normandy blacksmith’s artistic talents, our Laurence Chandelier is honed and hammered to create a uniquely French luxury fixture fit for your castle (or your condo). Trefoil details blossom out of a quatrefoil shape that is held to an exterior band by rings of reeded strapwork. Bobeches hold faux wax candles that cast a luminous glow and forged iron double-ended hooks link together to a central sphere connected to its ceiling mount. Pictured in our Traditional Brown and Antique Bronze finish (a custom-made 14-light variation), Laurence can be produced in many of our fine finishes by artisans in our Nashville studio.
Contact us for a quote.
Standard Finish (A)
Prime Finish (B)
Art Polish (C)
Premium Finish (D)
Size Options + Specifications
Symmetrical and smooth (dripless) or with drips ivory resin.
Hand blown glass or etched white glass cylinders are available for an additional charge.
- Items marked Quickship or In Stock are delivered in 2 to 4 weeks. All other items including custom are 14 to 18 weeks delivery.
- Pack and freight additional. Must be quoted.
- All lighting is UL approved.
- Ironware products are hand forged, and as a result, dimensions may vary.
- All designs by © Karin Eaton / Ironware International, Inc.
- Customization available. Contact us.