Like a shaft of wind-blown French meadow grass, the Lena seems almost cast from nature. Yet it is the remarkable talent of our Normandy-based blacksmiths who imbue this fanciful sconce with its fine details. A hand-forged metal band binds the iron “leaves” and cleverly hides the wiring. Seen here in Black finish with a light application of Antique Gold accents, this unique lighting can be finished in any number of combinations by our artisans in our Nashville studio.
Contact us for a quote.
Standard Finish (A)
Prime Finish (B)
Premium Finish (D)
Size Options + Specifications
Wax with drips are available for an additional charge (reduces wattage to 25 max).
Resin sleeves available for an additional charge and a slight change to the design will be required.
Ships with 5” Dia flat backplate. Client may choose to finish or cover the backplate to match their wall.
Lead time 12-16 weeks
- Pack and freight additional. Must be quoted.
- All lighting is UL approved.
- Ironware products are hand forged, and as a result, dimensions may vary.
- All designs by © Karin Eaton / Ironware International, Inc.
- Customization available. Contact us.