Like a shaft of wind-blown French meadow grass, the Lena seems almost cast from nature. Yet it is the remarkable talent of our Normandy-based blacksmiths who imbue this fanciful sconce with its fine details. A hand-forged metal band binds the iron “leaves” and cleverly hides the wiring. Seen here in Black finish with a light application of Antique Gold accents, this unique lighting can be finished in any number of combinations by our artisans in our Nashville studio.
Contact us for a quote.
Standard Finish (A)
Prime Finish (B)
Premium Finish (D)
Size Options + Specifications
|Variations||Product No.||W||D||H||Lamping||Sleeves/Cylinders||Weight||List (A) * Please login to see trade pricing|
|2 Lights||1033-2||14||7||18||60 Watt Max, Candelabra||Ivory Paper||3 lbs||$1,255.00||Save | Print Specifications|
|1 Light||1033||12||7||18||60 Watt Max, Candelabra||Ivory Paper||2 lbs||$1,285.00||Save | Print Specifications|
Wax with drips are available for an additional charge (reduces wattage to 25 max).
Resin sleeves available for an additional charge and a slight change to the design will be required.
Ships with 5” Dia flat backplate. Client may choose to finish or cover the backplate to match their wall.
- Standard not in stock and custom items ship in 14 to 18 weeks. Any items marked Quickship or In Stock ship in 2 to 4 weeks.
- Pack and freight additional. Must be quoted.
- All lighting is UL approved.
- Ironware products are hand forged, and as a result, dimensions may vary.
- All designs by © Karin Eaton / Ironware International, Inc.
- Customization available. Contact us.