Like a shaft of wind-blown French meadow grass, the Lena seems almost cast from nature. Yet it is the remarkable talent of our Normandy-based blacksmiths who imbue this fanciful sconce with its fine details. A hand-forged metal band binds the iron “leaves” and cleverly hides the wiring. Seen here in Black finish with a light application of Antique Gold accents, this unique lighting can be finished in any number of combinations by our artisans in our Nashville studio.
Standard Finish (A)
Prime Finish (B)
Art Polish (C)
Premium Finish (D)
Pricing + Size Options + Specifications
|Variations||Product No.||W||D||H||Lamping||Sleeves/Cylinders||Weight||List * Please login to see trade pricing|
|2 Lights In Stock||1033-2||14||7||18||60 Watt Max, Candelabra||Ivory Paper||3 lbs||$1,335.00 (Standard Options Only) Save | Print Specifications|
|1 Light||1033||12||7||18||60 Watt Max, Candelabra||Ivory Paper||2 lbs||$1,365.00 (Standard Options Only) Save | Print Specifications|
Wax with drips are available for an additional charge (reduces wattage to 25 max).
Resin sleeves available for an additional charge and a slight change to the design will be required.
Ships with 5” Dia flat backplate. Client may choose to finish or cover the backplate to match their wall.
- Standard not in stock and custom items ship in 14 to 18 weeks. Any items marked Quickship or In Stock ship in 2 to 4 weeks.
- Pack and freight additional. Must be quoted.
- All lighting is UL approved.
- Ironware products are hand forged, and as a result, dimensions may vary.
- All designs by © Karin Eaton / Ironware International, Inc.
- Customization available. Contact us.