Inspired by French iron fixtures of the late-19th century, this extravagant and elegant 24 light chandelier is the ultimate in European elegance. Typical of the period, the intricate curvaceous wrought iron center of Leonora is shaped like a wondrous holiday ornament and illustrates the virtuosity of our Normandy blacksmith atelier. Burnished here in Antique Bronze, this chandelier can be produced in many of our fine finishes, applied with dexterous care by the artisans in our Nashville studio. Dazzling from any angle, the Leonora Chandelier is sure to be the focal point of your room.
Contact us for a quote.
Standard Finish (A)
Prime Finish (B)
Art Polish (C)
Premium Finish (D)
Size Options + Specifications
Wax with drips are available for an additional charge (reduces wattage to 25 max).
Resin sleeves available for an additional charge and a slight change to the design will be required.
Ships with canopy assembly measuring 5.75” Dia x 4.25”H and 40" of chain and support cable.
- Items marked Quickship or In Stock are delivered in 2 to 4 weeks. All other items including custom are 14 to 18 weeks delivery.
- Pack and freight additional. Must be quoted.
- All lighting is UL approved.
- Ironware products are hand forged, and as a result, dimensions may vary.
- All designs by © Karin Eaton / Ironware International, Inc.
- Customization available. Contact us.