At first glance Malvina’s simple grace is simply charming but closer inspection proves this iron-forged piece quite remarkable—a sconce with its own jewelry. Malvina’s octagonal wall plate has a forged texture and a twisted iron arm which holds the saucer-shaped bobeche and light aloft. Its pièce de résistance is the dangling quatrefoil bracelet! Shown here in classic Traditional Brown, Malvina can be produced in any number of our fine finishes, which are meticulously applied here in the states by our skilled artisans in the Nashville studio.
Contact us for a quote.
Standard Finish (A)
Prime Finish (B)
Art Polish (C)
Premium Finish (D)
Size Options + Specifications
Wax with drips are available for an additional charge (reduces wattage to 25 max).
Resin available for an additional charge.
Ships with 5” Dia flat backplate. Client may choose to finish or cover the backplate to match their wall.
Lead time 12-16 weeks
- Pack and freight additional. Must be quoted.
- All lighting is UL approved.
- Ironware products are hand forged, and as a result, dimensions may vary.
- All designs by © Karin Eaton / Ironware International, Inc.
- Customization available. Contact us.