A fascination with the orient began in England and France when Commodore Matthew Perry brought Asian art to Europe during the 1860s, and the allure westerners feel for the elegant lines created in the Far East hasn’t abated since. Our Mandarina Lantern is a popular fixture in our line-up for this very reason. Made of wrought iron and perforated tole, the lantern’s frame is available in all of our finishes and the inset panels that soften its illumination can be ordered in a variety of materials as well. This makes the Mandarina, which is shown here with seeded glass panels and a Gold Metal Leaf finish, stylistically versatile.
Standard Finish (A)
Prime Finish (B)
Art Polish (C)
Premium Finish (D)
Size Options + Specifications
|Variations||Product No.||Dia||H||Surface||Lamping||Sleeves/Cylinders||Weight||List (A) * Please login to see trade pricing|
|3 Lights||8034-3||21||20||Perforated Tole||60 Watt Max, Candelabra||Ivory Paper||$3,835.00||Save | Print Specifications|
|4 Lights||8034||28||27||Perforated Tole||60 Watt Max, Candelabra||Ivory Paper||43 lbs||$5,195.00||Save | Print Specifications|
Resin sleeves available for an additional charge and a slight change to the design will be required.
Comes with Seeded Glass. May substitute with Amber or Pewter Mica, Frosted White Resin, English Muffle Glass, Small Hammered Glass, German Antique Glass, or Plain Glass.
Ships with canopy assembly measuring 5.75” Dia x 4.25”H and 40" of chain.
- Items marked Quickship or In Stock are delivered in 2 to 4 weeks. All other items including custom are 14 to 18 weeks delivery.
- Pack and freight additional. Must be quoted.
- All lighting is UL approved.
- Ironware products are hand forged, and as a result, dimensions may vary.
- All designs by © Karin Eaton / Ironware International, Inc.
- Customization available. Contact us.