The Mandarina 3 Light Lantern is a variation of the original Mandarina 4 Light Lantern. A fascination with the orient began in England and France when Commodore Matthew Perry brought Asian art to Europe during the 1860s, and the allure westerners feel for the elegant lines created in the Far East hasn’t abated since. Our Mandarina Lantern is a popular fixture in our line-up for this very reason. Made of wrought iron and perforated tole, the lantern’s frame is available in all of our finishes and the inset panels that soften its illumination can be ordered in a variety of materials as well. This makes the Mandarina, which is shown here in Traditional Brown finish with seeded glass panels and a, stylistically versatile.
Contact us for a quote.
Standard Finish (A)
Prime Finish (B)
Art Polish (C)
Premium Finish (D)
Size Options + Specifications
Resin sleeves available for an additional charge and a slight change to the design will be required.
Comes with Seeded Glass. May substitute with Amber or Pewter Mica, Frosted White Resin, English Muffle Glass, Small Hammered Glass, German Antique Glass, or Plain Glass.
- Standard not in stock and custom items ship in 14 to 18 weeks. Any items marked Quickship or In Stock ship in 2 to 4 weeks.
- Pack and freight additional. Must be quoted.
- All lighting is UL approved.
- Ironware products are hand forged, and as a result, dimensions may vary.
- All designs by © Karin Eaton / Ironware International, Inc.
- Customization available. Contact us.