A charming chandelier that seems to dance with 6 or 12 candlestick lights. Slender graceful arms emanate from a central rod and are decorated with delicate curls terminating in lovely fleurettes. The forged iron Marguerite is an excellent specimen from the talented hands of our Normandy blacksmiths. Available in any of our finishes.
Contact us for a quote.
Standard Finish (A)
Prime Finish (B)
Art Polish (C)
Premium Finish (D)
Size Options + Specifications
|Variations||Product No.||Dia||W||L||H||Lamping||Sleeves/Cylinders||Weight||List * Please login to see trade pricing|
|6 Lights||823-6||28||23||60 Watt Max, Candelabra||Ivory Paper||6.5 lbs||$2,520.00 (Standard Options Only) Save | Print Specifications|
|12 Lights||823-12B||28||36||22||60 Watt Max, Candelabra||Ivory Paper||11 lbs||$4,115.00 (Standard Options Only) Save | Print Specifications|
Wax with drips are available for an additional charge (reduces wattage to 25 max).
Resin sleeves available for an additional charge and a slight change to the design will be required.
Ships with canopy assembly measuring 5.75” Dia x 3”H and 40" of chain.
- Standard not in stock and custom items ship in 14 to 18 weeks. Any items marked Quickship or In Stock ship in 2 to 4 weeks.
- Pack and freight additional. Must be quoted.
- All lighting is UL approved.
- Ironware products are hand forged, and as a result, dimensions may vary.
- All designs by © Karin Eaton / Ironware International, Inc.
- Customization available. Contact us.