A classic old-world design forged by our Normandy blacksmiths, the Maxine Sconce lends a warm glow to your wall. The hand-forged domed oval wall plate is framed by a band held in place by masculine studs. The single light and candle sleeve are held aloft by a graceful stem secured with a round finial. Shown here in the handsome Brush Polished finish, it is available in any number of finish combinations from the list we offer. It is also standard in a larger size.
Contact us for a quote.
Single available in stock.
Standard Finish (A)
Prime Finish (B)
Art Polish (C)
Premium Finish (D)
Size Options + Specifications
Wax with drips are available for an additional charge (reduces wattage to 25 max).
Resin sleeves available for an additional charge and a slight change to the design will be required.
- Standard not in stock and custom items ship in 14 to 18 weeks. Any items marked Quickship or In Stock ship in 2 to 4 weeks.
- Pack and freight additional. Must be quoted.
- All lighting is UL approved.
- Ironware products are hand forged, and as a result, dimensions may vary.
- All designs by © Karin Eaton / Ironware International, Inc.
- Customization available. Contact us.