Framed in an elegant twisted iron cord, the 2-light Mercedes Sconce is one of the original designs of Pierre Picard who founded the Normandy based forge back in the 60’s. The domed wall plate is painstakingly hammered into its rounded form. The bobeche is balanced on a decorative collar and is trimmed with a twisted cord for added textural appeal. Shown here in our traditional Rust finish with Antique Gold accents, it is available in any number of finish combinations from the list we offer.
Contact us for a quote.
Standard Finish (A)
Prime Finish (B)
Art Polish (C)
Premium Finish (D)
Size Options + Specifications
Wax with drips are available for an additional charge (reduces wattage to 25 max).
Resin sleeves available for an additional charge and a slight change to the design will be required.
- Items marked Quickship or In Stock are delivered in 2 to 4 weeks. All other items including custom are 14 to 18 weeks delivery.
- Pack and freight additional. Must be quoted.
- All lighting is UL approved.
- Ironware products are hand forged, and as a result, dimensions may vary.
- All designs by © Karin Eaton / Ironware International, Inc.
- Customization available. Contact us.