An artful rendering of spring's earliest bounty, metal sprigs entwine to form the ethereal shade of the Natalia Pendant. The tendrils are surprisingly delicate given they are made of wrought iron, a testament to the skill of our design team and our blacksmiths. The 3 tiered 9light pendant, which is shown here in Antique Silver, is available in all of our finishes that are meticulously applied by hand by our skilled artisans in our Nashville studio. This winsome canister of illumination will cast pretty vine-like shadows on surrounding surfaces.
Contact us for a quote.
Standard Finish (A)
Prime Finish (B)
Art Polish (C)
Premium Finish (D)
Size Options + Specifications
Shown with Smooth Ivory Resin. Also available with drips.
Lead time 12-16 weeks
This piece is not adjustable on site, please order the exact required drop. Additional charge may apply.
- Pack and freight additional. Must be quoted.
- All lighting is UL approved.
- Ironware products are hand forged, and as a result, dimensions may vary.
- All designs by © Karin Eaton / Ironware International, Inc.
- Customization available. Contact us.