The Nikki Sconce has an elegantly curved stem balanced on a round wall plate. Proving the skill of our blacksmiths in Normandy, forged iron is delicately tapered culminates in a knob-like accent. Shown here in a Black finish with an oval ivory silk shade, the Nikki comes in all of our finishes that are meticulously applied by hand by our skilled artisans in our Nashville studio. Choose from several shade options with the Nikki, which is among our Quickship offerings.
Contact us for a quote.
Standard Finish (A)
Prime Finish (B)
Art Polish (C)
Premium Finish (D)
Size Options + Specifications
|1 Light Quickship||1072||10||9||28||16.5||Hammered||60 Watt Max, Edison||3 lbs||Save | Print Specifications|
|1 Light||1072B||7||9.25||28||Hammered||25 Watt Max, Edison||3 lbs||Save | Print Specifications|
|1 Light||1072G||5||6||28||Hammered||25 Watt Max, Edison||Hand Blown Faceted Glass||3 lbs||Save | Print Specifications|
|1 Light||1072V||5||7||29||Hammered||60 Watt Max, Edison||4 lbs||Save | Print Specifications|
|2 Lights||1072V-2||11||7||22||Hammered||60 Watt Max, Edison||Hand Blown Glass||5 lbs||Save | Print Specifications|
Comes with oval ivory silk pongee shade, may substitute with cream linen, white linen, white art paper, or European parchment in oval or 7" diameter round shade (round shade decreases wattage to 25 max).
- Items marked Quickship or In Stock are delivered in 2 to 4 weeks. All other items including custom are 14 to 18 weeks delivery.
- Pack and freight additional. Must be quoted.
- All lighting is UL approved.
- Ironware products are hand forged, and as a result, dimensions may vary.
- All designs by © Karin Eaton / Ironware International, Inc.
- Customization available. Contact us.