The Odette 6 Light Chandelier is undulant in its artful shape, the organic lines of the fixture mimicking rambling vines or the thin limbs of supple saplings. The beautifully hammered surface on the metal illustrates how talented the blacksmiths in our Normandy studio are. They also prove their adeptness at faux bois with this asymmetrical fixture, a long tradition in France that brings the feeling of wood to any number of surprising materials. The Odette is one of our designs that is so popular we have produced it in a number of custom sizes and shapes. This version is included in our Quickship program.
Standard Finish (A)
Prime Finish (B)
Art Polish (C)
Premium Finish (D)
Size Options + Specifications
|Variations||Product No.||Dia||H||Surface||Lamping||Sleeves/Cylinders||Weight||List * Please login to see trade pricing|
|6 Lights Quickship||8005||32||32||Hammered||60 Watt Max, Candelabra||Ivory Paper||14 lbs||$3,810.00 (Standard Options Only) Save | Print Specifications|
|15 Lights||8005-15||48||38||Hammered||60 Watt Max, Candelabra||Ivory Paper||35 lbs||$8,875.00 (Standard Options Only) Save | Print Specifications|
Wax with drips are available for an additional charge (reduces wattage to 25 max).
Resin sleeves available for an additional charge and a slight change to the design will be required.
Ships with canopy assembly measuring 5.75” Dia x 4.25”H and 40" of chain.
- Standard not in stock and custom items ship in 14 to 18 weeks. Any items marked Quickship or In Stock ship in 2 to 4 weeks.
- Pack and freight additional. Must be quoted.
- All lighting is UL approved.
- Ironware products are hand forged, and as a result, dimensions may vary.
- All designs by © Karin Eaton / Ironware International, Inc.
- Customization available. Contact us.