As buoyantly poetic as sea grasses billowing in deep currents, the Ondine Chandelier will bring a bit of oceanic winsomeness into any interior. This asymmetrical beauty is one of the signature styles of our Normandy atelier. Made of hammered wrought iron, the chandelier is shown here in a White Gold Leaf finish with crystals, though it is available in all of our finishes. This particular version of this light has faceted beads flowing from a number of the willowy stems and is in our Quickship program. This is one of our versatile designs that we have produced in a number of custom sizes and shapes as variations of the original Ondine 12 Light Chandelier.
Contact us for a quote.
Standard Finish (A)
Prime Finish (B)
Art Polish (C)
Premium Finish (D)
Size Options + Specifications
|Variations||Product No.||W||L||H||Surface||Lamping||Sleeves/Cylinders||Weight||List (A) * Please login to see trade pricing|
|7 Lights Quickship||8030-7||32||48||30||Hammered||60 Watt Max, Candelabra||Smooth Ivory Resin||15 lbs||$4,120.00||Save | Print Specifications|
|7 Lights||8030-7B||32||48||30||Hammered||60 Watt Max, Candelabra||Smooth Ivory Resin||15 lbs||$3,900.00||Save | Print Specifications|
Shown with smooth ivory resin. Also available with drips.
- Standard not in stock and custom items ship in 14 to 18 weeks. Any items marked Quickship or In Stock ship in 2 to 4 weeks.
- Pack and freight additional. Must be quoted.
- All lighting is UL approved.
- Ironware products are hand forged, and as a result, dimensions may vary.
- All designs by © Karin Eaton / Ironware International, Inc.
- Customization available. Contact us.