As buoyantly poetic as sea grasses billowing in deep currents, the Ondine Chandelier will bring a bit of oceanic winsomeness to any interior. This asymmetrical, 7-light beauty is one of the signature styles of our Normandy atelier. Made of hammered wrought iron, the chandelier is shown here in a Silver Metal Leaf, Venetian Plaster, and Tin. Ondine is available in all of our fine finishes. This is one of our highly versatile designs that we have produced in a number of custom sizes and shapes. The Ondine 7 Light Chandelier is a variation of the original Ondine 12 Light Chandelier.
Contact us for a quote.
Standard Finish (A)
Prime Finish (B)
Art Polish (C)
Premium Finish (D)
Size Options + Specifications
Shown with smooth ivory resin. Also available with drips.
Ships with canopy assembly measuring 5.75” Dia x 3”H and 40" of chain.
Shown with a Premium finish for an additional charge.
- Standard not in stock and custom items ship in 14 to 18 weeks. Any items marked Quickship or In Stock ship in 2 to 4 weeks.
- Pack and freight additional. Must be quoted.
- All lighting is UL approved.
- Ironware products are hand forged, and as a result, dimensions may vary.
- All designs by © Karin Eaton / Ironware International, Inc.
- Customization available. Contact us.