The Pascale Sconce’s grand presence seems to declare its French pedigree and is one of the original designs of Pierre Picard, our founding master blacksmith. A clever hand-forged grid of tapered and hammered iron batons is connected via petite studded fleurettes. Two graceful arms hold the chiseled candlestick and bobeche aloft. Shown here in Ironware’s classic Black finish with Antique Gold accents, Pascale can be produced with many of the finish combinations from the list we offer.
Standard Finish (A)
Prime Finish (B)
Premium Finish (D)
Size Options + Specifications
Wax with drips are available for an additional charge (reduces wattage to 25 max).
Resin sleeves available for an additional charge and a slight change to the design will be required.
Ships with 5” Dia flat backplate. Client may choose to finish or cover the backplate to match their wall.
Lead time 12-16 weeks
- Pack and freight additional. Must be quoted.
- All lighting is UL approved.
- Ironware products are hand forged, and as a result, dimensions may vary.
- All designs by © Karin Eaton / Ironware International, Inc.
- Customization available. Contact us.