Though it has the same classic silhouette as an understated wall light with a fabric shade, the Simonetta sconce has a surprise in store: it is made of shaped tole inside a square iron frame that has been treated to a crisp Venetian plaster finish, one of the many treatments that are meticulously applied by hand by our skilled artisans in our Nashville studio. The two-light contemporary fixture provides both up-light and down-light, which makes it ideal for hallways, long corridors and powder rooms. The Simonetta with its unassuming personality makes it a perfect choice for hospitality projects.
Contact us for a quote.
Standard Finish (A)
Prime Finish (B)
Art Polish (C)
Premium Finish (D)
Size Options + Specifications
Lead time 12-16 weeks
- Pack and freight additional. Must be quoted.
- All lighting is UL approved.
- Ironware products are hand forged, and as a result, dimensions may vary.
- All designs by © Karin Eaton / Ironware International, Inc.
- Customization available. Contact us.