Though it has the same classic silhouette as an understated wall light with a fabric shade, the Simonetta Sconce has a surprise in store: it is made of shaped tole inside a square iron frame that has been treated to a crisp Venetian Plaster finish, one of the many treatments that are meticulously applied by hand by our skilled artisans in our Nashville studio. The 2-light contemporary fixture provides both up-light and down-light, which makes it ideal for hallways, long corridors and powder rooms. The Simonetta with its unassuming personality makes it a perfect choice for hospitality projects.
Contact us for a quote.
Pair available in stock
Standard Finish (A)
Prime Finish (B)
Art Polish (C)
Premium Finish (D)
Size Options + Specifications
- Standard not in stock and custom items ship in 14 to 18 weeks. Any items marked Quickship or In Stock ship in 2 to 4 weeks.
- Pack and freight additional. Must be quoted.
- All lighting is UL approved.
- Ironware products are hand forged, and as a result, dimensions may vary.
- All designs by © Karin Eaton / Ironware International, Inc.
- Customization available. Contact us.