The Susi Sconce glows like a luminous blossom set atop a graceful stem ornamented with leaves. The organic feel of the fixture is a testament to our talented blacksmiths in our Normandy atelier given that the material they have used to create it is wrought iron. Shown here in a Traditional Brown finish with an ivory silk pongee shade, the Susi is available in all of our fine finishes that are meticulously applied by hand by our skilled artisans in our Nashville studio. Choose from several shade options with the Susi, which is included in our Quickship program.
Contact us for a quote.
Standard Finish (A)
Prime Finish (B)
Art Polish (C)
Premium Finish (D)
Size Options + Specifications
Comes with ivory silk pongee shade, may substitute with cream linen or white linen.
- Standard not in stock and custom items ship in 14 to 18 weeks. Any items marked Quickship or In Stock ship in 2 to 4 weeks.
- Pack and freight additional. Must be quoted.
- All lighting is UL approved.
- Ironware products are hand forged, and as a result, dimensions may vary.
- All designs by © Karin Eaton / Ironware International, Inc.
- Customization available. Contact us.