Inspired by a just picked bouquet of flowers, the hand-forged iron Sylvia 8 light Chandelier appears to grow from its central stem with leaves, fleurettes and fleur-des-lis running wild. With its lovely twining vines Sylvia is one of Ironware’s most enduringly popular designs. The finely crafted details and handmade undulating bobeches demonstrates our French blacksmiths’ skills and creativity. Shown here in both Silver Metal Leaf finish with Gold Leaf accents and in our classic Traditional Brown, the Sylvia can be produced in any number of our fine finishes, which are meticulously applied here in the states by our skilled artisans in our Nashville studio.
Standard Finish (A)
Prime Finish (B)
Art Polish (C)
Premium Finish (D)
Pricing + Size Options + Specifications
Wax with drips are available for an additional charge (reduces wattage to 25 max).
- Standard not in stock and custom items ship in 14 to 18 weeks. Any items marked Quickship or In Stock ship in 2 to 4 weeks.
- Pack and freight additional. Must be quoted.
- All lighting is UL approved.
- Ironware products are hand forged, and as a result, dimensions may vary.
- All designs by © Karin Eaton / Ironware International, Inc.
- Customization available. Contact us.